Hydralyte Sports Electrolyte Powder Orange 900g
Rapidly replaces fluid and electrolytes to help maintain hydration and electrolyte balance.
- Low in sugar
- High in electrolytes
- Formulated for prolonged or vigorous physical activity resulting in heavy sweating
- Helps relieve muscle cramps and enhance exercise performance
- Available in convenient on the go sachets or bulk size tubs
- The tub is perfect for heavy users, sports clubs and sporting events
When to take:
Hydration is important before, during and after exercise.
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
This product contains other than active ingredients: Natural flavour, natural colour, sucralose, silica, colloidal anhydrous.
- Small scoop – 6 g into 200 mL glass
- Large scoop – 17.9 g into 600 mL drink bottle
- Complete tub – makes 30 Litres
- Place quantity, as above, into fresh drinking water. Shake or stir to dissolve. Drink according to the dosage shown.
- Discard unused solution after 10 hours
- Regulate consumption in response to thirst and other signs of dehydration. Continue to consume water in between doses if required.
- Hydralyte Sports is suitable for children aged over 13 years and adults.
- Use within 4 months of opening.
Before Physical Activity:
- Take 200-400 mL of Hydralyte Sports within 2 hours prior to physical activity to establish a healthy hydration status.
During Physical Activity:
- Low to Moderate Intensity: Consume 200-400 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity.
- High Intensity Activity or Profuse Sweating: Consume 400-800 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity.
Maximum daily dose; According to body weight, (< 60 kg) – take up to 3 x 600 mL doses per day (> 60 kg)- take up to 5 x 600 mL doses per day
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. For long term use, seek advice from a healthcare professional.
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Not suitable for children 12 years and under.
- Contains 353 mg potassium per 600 mL dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains 690 mg sodium per 600 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 3450 mg.
- Contains sugars. Not suitable for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia.
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C.