New Look! Acknowledging this issue and the importance to both to us and our consumers, we have made the decision to move all our Vital packaging to rPet; plastic made from 100% recycled plastic products. By the end of 2020, we pledge to have all Vital products transitioned to packaging made completely from already recycled plastics.
Vital Greens, now named Vital All-In-One, was the first product developed under the Vital Brand in early 2000. The formula is an easily absorbed, carefully balanced powder blend of essential nutrients that have been extracted from natural dense vegetables and fruits plus the addition of probiotics, herbs, vitamins and minerals. Recently the formula was renamed Vital All-In-One to highlight the product is more than greens, emphasising it is a comprehensive supplement. Just two teaspoons daily of Vital All-In-One delivers 78 vital ingredients that are loaded with probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, fibre and a unique high alkalising pea protein.
A convenient all in one vitamin powder
You know you need the best fuel you can afford to keep your body and brain in top shape, but knowing isn’t the same as doing.
Our busy lives make convenience and over-processed food an all-too-easy option and a balanced diet often takes a back seat when we’re stressed and busy. The results can be fatigue, weakness, irritability, a weakened immune sysem and a host of other illnesses and conditions.
But there’s no need to settle for a diet that lacks antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acid and other nutrients you need to keep your body and brain working at 100%. Vital All-In-One makes getting optimum nutrition every day both simple and convenient.
Ingredients and benefits:
The power-packed Vital All-In-One contains 78 vital ingredients to help support good health.
- The many greens and nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables will help to counteract the daily toll that pollution, radiation, free radicals, fast food and stress exact on your body.
- Ingredients like green tea and grapeseed extracts, cocoa beans and citric acid, to name just a few, help support your immune system, to assist in fighting illness and to help recover quickly when you do get sick
- Poor intestinal health may compromise your ability to absorb nutrients. Vital All-In-One provides a blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to help keep your digestive system working at its best. It is also in a convenient powder form that makes it easier to digest and be absorbed by the body.
- Very few people are free from the burden of stress, which may wreck havoc on the immune system and interferes with mood, sleep and concentration. Vital All-In-One contains a carefully selected range of adaptogenic herbs (which encourage emotional stability and mental acuity) to help give you the calm edge you need to achieve your goals – big and small.
- For optimum health, your liver needs to be working well and doing its job of flushing out impurities and filtering toxins. Rice bran powder, dandelion root extract, milk thistle extract and burdock root extract help support your liver & help keep it functioning at it’s best.
- Maintaining a healthy weight and controlling your appetite are common problems which, if poorly managed, can lead to obesity and a range of deadly lifestyle diseases. The 100% Vital Pea Protein Isolate in Vital’s All-In-One is rich in amino acids – the building blocks of protein that help to control appetite, blood sugar and preserve muscle mass.
And of course, Vital All-in-One also includes vitamins & minerals to help support your daily good health. Support your body to help be all you can be with this lactose-free, gluten free, vegan friendly all-in-one supplement – 78 vital ingredients.
Just two teaspoons daily. Mix with cold water or non-acidic juices.
Vital Greens was developed in 2000 by two Sydney based naturopaths. Vital Greens is a carefully balanced blend of nutrient dense greens, vegetables, fruits, PLUS additional herbs, vitamins and minerals, powerful antioxidants, pre and probiotics, essential fatty acids, fibre, PLUS a uniquely alkalising pea protein. Vital Greens is great for anyone wanting to maintain optimal health, and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Vital Greens is ideal for people with dietary restrictions, gluten, wheat and dairy free. This great tasting powerful multinutrient powder is sweetened with organic Thaumatin, a completely natural patented sweetener. Vital Greens ingredients are correctly proportioned to work in synergy for maximum effect; they provide the optimum nutrient levels to help support detoxification, digestion, intestinal health, immunity and provide optimal nutrient levels to assist vitality and energy. - See more at: http://www.martinandpleasance.com/brands/vital/about-vital-greens/#sthash.Ba3qgEi4.dpuf