Caruso's Garcinia 7500 Tablets 60
Caruso's Garcinia 7500 provides help in maintaining a healthy weight, while promoting energy levels to support a healthy diet and exercise program.
Garcinia cambogia is the scientific name for the exotic fruit Tamarind, which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to support weight management due to its appetite suppressant actions.
Garcinia cambogia is naturally rich in the active constituent Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 is guaranteed to contain 60% HCA. HCA is a natural appetite suppressant which may help promote healthy eating patterns. Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 has been specially formulated to support a healthy diet and exercise plan.
Apart from the guaranteed 60% HCA in every tablet, Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 contains B-group vitamins to support your energy requirements and promote body energy reserves to help maintain an active lifestyle.
Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 Health Indications:
• Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as an appetite suppressant
• Helps in the maintenance of a healthy weight when part of a diet and exercise plan
• Helps support energy levels
Who would use Caruso’s Super Garcinia Cambogia?
• Those who wish to regulate their appetite
• Those wanting support to maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise
• Those wanting to maintain energy levels
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains:
Garcinia gummi-gutta (syn. Garcinia Cambogia) Fruit peel dry
Extract equiv. to 7.5g (7500mg)
Equiv. to Hydroxycitric acid 450mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)11.21mg
Equiv. to Thiamine 10mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 10mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.16mg
Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
Free from added:
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Vitamin Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains Sulphites.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.