Martin & Pleasance Schuessler Nat Mur Fluid Balance 125 Tablets
Nat Mur is the tissue salt responsible for the distribution of water in the body. Symptoms become evident where there is too much water or too little water i.e. where there is dryness. Stomach juices and cell division are made possible because of this salt. Nat Mur can be used with advantage in cases when a salt free diet is recommended.
- Hayfever, clear watery nasal discharge often with loss of smell
- Watery eyes or nose
- Cold sores around nose & mouth
- Dry lips which crack
- Constipation, dry stools
- Dry whitish scaley, cracked skin
- Dry eyes
- Craving of salty foods
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Sodium Chloride in a lactose base.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.