Acne and pimples start under your skin. So, should your solution. Naturopathica Clear Skin Active is a supplement that helps relieve symptoms of acne, support skin repair and helps enhance skin health.
Contains lactose. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Clear Skin Active 30s Can Help:
- Relieve mild to moderate acne
- Clear breakoutsdone Balance skin oil
- Promote clear and radiant skin
- Fight acne from the inside
- Natural acne solution
What is Naturopathica Clear Skin Active?
Enjoy visibly clearer and healthier looking skin with Naturopathica Clear Skin Active.
While they may seem to pop up overnight, acne blemishes including pimples, blackheads and whiteheads actually begin under the skin, days before they appear on the skin surface.
Naturopathica Clear Skin Active is formulated with ClearSkin Complex: Nine active ingredients that work under the surface of the skin, to target acne at its source. Clear Skin Active can help clear breakouts from the inside out.
Why should you use Naturopathica Clear Skin Active?
Its an internal solution, that targets acne at its source.
Who should use Naturopathica Clear Skin Active?
Anyone looking for healthy clear skin.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day.
- For best results use product for 12 weeks.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains vitamin A which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Contains lactose – derived from cows milk.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
- Store below 25℃
Each capsule contains:
Zinc gluconate (Equiv. to zinc 5 mg)
Chromium picolinate (Equiv. to chromium 50 micrograms)
Retinol Palmitate (Equiv. to Vitamin A 750 micrograms RE)
Sodium ascorbate (Equiv. to Vitamin C 50 mg)
D-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 9.09 mg (Equiv. to Vitamin E 11 IU)
Biotin 1.25 mg
Silica (as colloidal anhydrous) (Equiv. to Silicon 12.5mg)
Calcium pantothenate (Equiv. Vitamin B5 5 mg)
Lactoferrin (BOVINE) 100mg
Suitable for a halal diet.