Traditionally used in herbal medicine (Western) to help support immune system health and help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
Provides antioxidants that help reduce free radicals formed in the body. Helps promote general health and wellbeing when used as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains antioxidants
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Helps promote general health and wellbeing
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help support immune system health
- Adults (Children 12+ years & Adults): 2 capsules daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years (20kg-40kg): 1 capsule daily * Children’s dose rates based on herbal dosing principles.
- Active Ingredient: olefresh™ Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract.
- OLIVE LEAF ANTIOXIDANTS: Each dose (2 capsules) of this broad-spectrum olive leaf extract is standardised to 75mg Oleuropein and contains 3.7mg Hydroxytyrosol, and 125mg of total antioxidants from the olive leaf. Free from preservatives, alcohol, yeast, and artificial flavours/colours. Low in calories.
- Contains no added sugar.
Please consult a healthcare professional before use if: diagnosed with medical conditions; taking any other medications; pregnant or breastfeeding; or children under 6 years of age. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if cap or seal is broken. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.