Manicare Sonic Mini™ Rechargeable Facial Cleansing Brush uses sonic vibration to assist in cleaning impurities from deep within your pores.
All it takes is one minute twice daily to help achieve a fresh, clear and even-looking complexion. We developed the Manicare Sonic Mini™ Facial Cleansing Brush to be compact, light-weight and quiet. It is also water-resistant* and suitable for use in the shower.
Includes Sonic Mini™ unit, sensitive brush head, brush cover, and USB charging cable.
Sonic Mini™ brush heads simply click in and out out the main unit. Replacement brush heads sold separately.
Download Instruction Manual
*Although the Manicare Sonic Mini™ is water resistant and can be used in the shower, it is recommended to keep the recharging port dry at all times.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge up to 2 hours before the first use. A full charge can last up to 5 hours of usage.
- Select desired speed - Press Power button onces for gentle mode, press again for faster-stronger mode, press again to turn the unit off.
- Apply you favourite cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions to clean.
- We recommend using 1 minute in the morning and night for a thorough clean.
- It is recommended to remove the brush attachment every week, wash it with warm soapy water and leave it to dry naturally before using it again. Recommended to replace brush heads every three months.
Sonic Mini™ brush heads simply click in and out out the main unit.
To care for your Manicare Sonic Mini™, it is recommended to place device in a ventilated location to dry. Although the Manicare Sonic Mini™ is water resistant and can be used in the shower, it is recommended to keep the recharging port dry at all times.
WARNINGS AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not use Manicare® Sonic Mini™ to remove eye make-up. Avoid areas around the eyes as the skin is more delicate.
- Do not use for long periods of time. Recommended full face cleansing time is about 1 minute.
- If you experience swelling and/or discomfort, etc., please immediately stop using the device and consult a medical professional.