Dermeze Treatment Ointment was originally developed by the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne to care for the needs of babies’ dry, sensitive skin but is suitable for the whole family. This ointment is very effective at protecting the skin’s moisture barrier by
For very dry skin, Dermeze Treatment Cream is a rich moisturiser that works by replacing lost moisture and helps nourish your skin. With less greasy feeling, and easier to spread than a typical moisturising ointment this unique blend is a good option when intense hydration is required.
- Less greasy than an ointment
- Particularly suitable for use on the body
- Fragrance free
- pH balanced
- Lanolin free
- Colour free
- Paraben free
Diections for use:
Apply Dermeze Treatment Cream as often as required especially in the morning and evening after bathing or showering.
Use with Dermeze Moisturising Soap Free Wash to leave skin feeling soft and supple.
- Water (Aqua)
- Petrolatum (White Soft Paraffin)
- Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil (Liquid Paraffin)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ceteareth – 20
- Glycerin (Glycerol)
- Helianthus annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
- Olea europaea Leaf Extract (Olive Leaf Extract)
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate