LIFE SPACE CHILDREN PROBIOTIC POWDER 60G
Starting childcare, kindergarten or primary school is a time for your child’s immune system to adjust and so exposure to germs is all part of a healthy development. Over 80% of the body’s immune cells are located in the digestive tract. Certain types of live probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus rhamnosus populate the mucosal membrane layer of the digestive tract where they play an active role in regulating the immune system, enhancing the immune response to viral pathogens while also stopping the immune system from over responding to harmless microbes such as pollen. Looking after your child’s digestive health and immunity will reduce days your child is away from school.
Health Benefits For Your Child.
- Helps to enhance the body’s immune response to provide protection against viral pathogens
- Supports optimal nutrient absorption/healthy development
- Promotes the healthy establishment of intestinal micro-flora
- Helps to restore beneficial bacteria that may have been disrupted by a course of antibiotics
- May provide a protective shield against allergies by helping the immune system to regulate
- May help reduce dry skin & itching associated with eczema & dermatitis
- May improve the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Promotes healthy bowel movements
- Daily consumption supports optimal well-being.
Children taking antibiotics are susceptible to an overgrowth of bad bacteria in their digestive tract as antibiotics are poison for live probiotic bacteria. Up to 75% of children will develop side effects such as profuse diarrhea or yeast overgrowth infections if probiotics are not taken in conjunction with antibiotic medications. Lactobacillus rhamnosus has been extensively studied shown to reduce the risk of side effects of antibiotic medication by 67%.
Naturally Sourced. Multi-10-Strain Broad Spectrum Formulation. 10 Billion Live Bacteria Per Gram.