Life Space Childrens Immune Support Probiotic 60g
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
A premium, targeted probiotic formula containing 3 strains of beneficial bacteria, combined with Zinc and Vitamin D to support the health and function of the immune system. Probiotic powder suitable for children 3-12 years old. This product also contains Elderflower which has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of the common cold.
Health benefits may include:
- Helping to reduce the occurrence of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as the common cold.
- Supporting a healthy immune system.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Life-Space Children Immune Support Probiotic Powder 3-12 Years has 3 multi-strain formula. Live bacteria guarantee. 12 Billion per dose.
- Premium probiotic strains.
- Added Zinc, Vitamin D and Elderflower.
- No added dairy or gluten.
- No refrigeration required.
- Naturally sourced.
Children 3 - 12 years: Take 2 grams (2 level spoons) daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix powder vigorously in lukewarm water and ensure powder is fully dissolved, consume immediately. Can also be added to food. Only the enclosed spoon should be used.
1 level spoon = 1 gram.
Naturally sourced probiotics. Vegetarian friendly formula. No added dairy, gluten, egg, artificial colours or flavours. Only the enclosed spoon should be used. 1 level spoon =1 gram. Do not use if label seal around cap is broken or removed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
EACH 2 GRAMS CONTAINS 12 BILLION CFU
- B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 5 Billion
- B. lactis Bl-04 5 Billion
- L. rhamnosus GG 2 Billion
- Zinc (from zinc citrate 11.72mg) 4mg
- Vitamin D (colecalciferol) 2.5 microgram
- Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) dry extra 200mg equiv. dry flower 3g
L. = Lactobacillus B. = Bifidobacterium CFU = Colony Forming Unit