Blackmores Professional P.C.73 84 Tablets
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
Potassium chloride is for mineral supplementation
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional P.C.73 is generally well tolerated at the recommend dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Potassium chloride 65mg
- (elemental potassium 34.1mg)
- each tablet contains lactose 315mg