Phosphate is vital for energy production, and potassium is a component of the sodium-potassium pump. Consequently both minerals are involved in neuromuscular activities such as muscle function and nerve conduction.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional P.P. 85 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults:Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Potassium phosphate dibasic||33mg
- elemental potassium 14.8mg
- each tablet contains lactose 365mg