Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 5400 contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented form of curcumin that enhances curcumin absorption. Meriva® curcumin has been clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief of the pain of mild arthritis as well as for increasing joint mobility whilst reducing joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis*.
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain relief
- Clinically trialled*
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Bio Curcumin 5400 contains curcumin, the active component of Turmeric which is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and antiarthritic action.
- Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and antiarthritic, and this action has been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory activity of its active constituent, curcumin.
- Meriva® curcumin has been clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief, increased joint mobility and reduced joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- Bio Curcumin 5400 helps to enhance and promote joint function in mild arthritis.
- Bio Curcumin 5400 helps to reduce joint stiffness and discomfort, pain, inflexibility and immobility associated with mild arthritis.
Each tablet contains:
(from Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 555mg)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.