Bone & immune health
Herbs of Gold Vitamin D3 1000 in rice bran oil is a high strength vitamin D3 supplement, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol, that is formed naturally in the body.
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Maintains healthy mood
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
- Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth so helps maintain bone density and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3 1000 helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly.
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- The skin’s capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants. Vitamin D3 1000 may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal sugar metabolism in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D3 1000 may assist in the prevention of vitamin D3 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate and assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Possible delivery methods: Postal Service, Express Delivery