Evolis Women's Starter Pack
A Revolutionary Way to Treat Hair Loss and Thinning
The évolis active pack provides up to three months supply of tonic, packaged with a free bottle of our unique 3-in1 shampoo with catch and release polymer technology.
évolis tonic is the first an only product harnessing the power of FGF5 blocking ingredients to prevent hair fall, and increase hair growth.
FGF5 is the key villain in the hair cycle and has been identified as a key component of pattern hair loss by multiple independent large-scale genetic studies.
By harnessing natural FGF5 blocking actives, évolis restores and extends the growth phase of the hair cycle, can stop hair falling out and keeps hair growing longer, stronger and faster.
évolis has been clinically tested to help reduce hair loss and increase the number of growing hair follicles. In a controlled study, évolis users reduced hair loss by 82% and increased hair growth by 44% over 4 months*.
Each évolis tonic is made in Australia to pharmaceutical standards to ensure the highest quality of each product.
The évolis 3 in 1 shampoo is the perfect companion for use with évolis tonic
- évolis shampoo is formulated with our advanced three in one technology to enhance hair shine and strength, while improving scalp health and hair vitality. Our unique Catch & Release Polymer (CRP) delivers actives and nourishment directly to the hair shaft, providing instant volume boost.
3 in 1 technology - How does it work?
- Cleanses the scalp and hair, removing impurities and sebum from the follicular pores and scalp, improving scalp health and hair vitality. Prepares the scalp for maximum tonic penetration.
- Restores manageability to hair, providing strength and elasticity. Hair is left touchable and soft, without being weighed down
- The unique CRP wraps around the hair shaft, attracting moisture and locking in the actives, providing volume, nourishment, condition and shine.
*Blinded, placebo-controlled, study of men and women over 16 weeks (Burg et al., 2017).
évolis Hair Growth Tonic
- évolis tonic is easy to apply, quick drying and does not leave any residue.
It is recommended that you apply évolis hair growth tonic twice a day; morning and evening, for a minimum of four months.
How to apply:
- Unscrew the self-dosing cap. Place the tip of the dropper close to the affected area on the scalp and gently press the button on the top placing 1-3 drops of évolis to each area.
- The dropper should also be moved slowly across the scalp, between the affected areas, while slowly depressing the dropper button.
- To ensure maximum effect and for maximum protection of the scalp, distribute the tonic with gentle massage.
- As a guide, each application should use 2 or more full droppers to cover all treatment areas and leave a thin coverage across the rest of the scalp.
Avoid contact with eyes. Not suitable for areas of the scalp with open wounds, eczema or inflammation. For external use only. Do not take orally. Contains ethanol, store below 30C. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
évolis 3-in-1: Shampoo, conditioner, volumiser
- Shampoo should be used 2-3 times weekly, or daily if required
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair, massage into scalp and hair fibers with fingertips
- For best results leave on the scalp and hair for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired
- Use in conjunction with évolis tonic for women for a minimum of 4 months. Continual use is recommended to maintain and improve hair.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
- Stop using this product if you experience any irritation of the skin such as persistent redness or itching
- Keep the bottle away from extremely high or low temperatures and direct sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not take orally
- Always read the label, use only as directed.