Blackmores I-Folic 150 Tablets
One-day-dose of folic acid and iodine for preconception and pregnancy.
Blackmores I-Folic™ is a combination of iodine and folic acid, both important preconception & pregnancy nutrients.
- Provides iodine for the development of baby's brain, visual, motor skills & hearing
- Provides a daily dose of 500 microgram of folic acid that may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain &/or spinal cord such as spina bifida if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy
The Blackmores difference:
Blackmores I-Folic™ is a convenient one-a-day dose of folic acid and iodine, in a small, easy to swallow tablet.
One bottle will provide you with a 5 month supply of these two essential nutrients.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 196.2 microgram
Folic acid 500 microgram
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use