Calcium phosphate and Magnesium phosphate are for mineral supplementation
- Combines calcium phosphate and magnesium phosphate in a single tablet.
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional, C.P.M.P. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Calcium phosphate 130mg
- (elemental calcium 50.4mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 65mg
- (elemental magnesium 13.4mg)
- each tablet contains lactose 185mg
C.P.M.P. may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Calcium and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. C.P.M.P. should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracyclines, quinolones, bisphosphonates and thyroid hormone