Potassium sulfate and Potassium chloride are for mineral supplementation
- Combines potassium sulfate and potassium chloride in a single tablet..
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional, P.S.P.C. is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed with infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Potassium sulfate 33mg
- Potassium chloride 65mg
- (total elemental potassium 48.9mg)
- each tablet contains lactose 132mg
P.S.P.C. may interact with certain other medications your patients may be taking.