Nervous system support
Nutritional formula combined with potassium phosphate and magnesium phosphate to support the nervous system
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional S.S. 69 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Magnesium phosphate 65mg
- (elemental magnesium 13.4mg)
- Potassium phosphate - dibasic 33 mg (elemental potassium 14.8mg)
- Lecithin 65mg
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (dried yeast) 65mg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 10 mg (Vitamin E 12IU)
- each tablet contains lactose 238mg
M.L.20 may interfere with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. M.L. 20 should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics