Natures Sunshine Turmeric Curcuminoids 500mg 60 Capsules-discontinued
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
Natures Sunshine Turmeric Curcuminoids 500mg 60 Capsules
Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Turmeric may help temporary relief of pain of osteo-arthritis.
- Turmeric may help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with osteo-arthritis.
- In traditional Ayurvedic medicine Turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function.
- Curcumin, the active constituent of Turmeric is a potent free radical scavenger.
- Curcumin has liver protective, antioxidant activity.
- Aids or assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Suitable for those who want antioxidant support.
- Suitable for individuals suffering from joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness.
- Suitable for those wanting to reduce inflammation in the body.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Curcumin 526mg providing 500mg Curcuminoids of Curcuma longa (Curcumin C3 Complex®) 500mg
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day with water, or as professionally prescribed.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Natio Lash Definition Mascara Black
Elevit With Iodine Tablets 30