Swisse Ultiboost Immune is a premium quality formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbs to help maintain healthy immune function and provide symptomatic relief from cold symptoms.
Swisse Ultiboost Immune has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide ingredients beneficial for immune health in a convenient dose.
- Immune Function - Zinc and vitamin C support a healthy immune system, helping to maintain a healthy immune response.
- Cold Symptoms - Symptoms of the common cold include blocked or runny nose, dry cough and mucous congestion. Zinc and vitamin C help to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Support During Stress - Vitamin C is important for the adrenals. Healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
- Antioxidant Support - Vitamin C provides antioxidant support to help protect against potential free radical damage.
Each tablet contains:
- OLIVE LEAF (Olea europaea) standardised extract equiv. dry leaf 250 mg( equiv. oleuropein 11.1 mg)
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate 605.34 mg) 500 mg
- ZINC (from zinc sulfate monohydrate 68.61 mg) 25 mg
- MAGNESIUM (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate 250 mg) 18.75 mg
- COPPER (from cupric sulfate pentahydrate 3.93 mg) 1 mg
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS EXTRACT 20 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
- General Immune Support: One tablet daily.
- When Symptoms First Occur: One tablet, twice daily.
- Or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take during or immediately after a main meal.
Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.