Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural essential oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions.
• Apply to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
• Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
• Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
• Sourced from and made in Australia.
• 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
• Natural acne treatment
• The antibacterial active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is greater than International and Australian minimum standards.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.
For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Do not cover applied area. For the treatment of minor burns, immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.
NOT TO BE TAKEN.
First Aid: For advice contact a Poison Information Centre (Phone 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.